Tally.ERP9 Auditors’ EditionA growing economy, widening tax base and increasing compliance requirements impact Chartered Accountants. Their time is at a premium, their travel costs grow, and they find it hard to find staff. The powerful audit tool designed just for CAs can be your solution.
Presenting Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition:
Syncing with Tally.ERP 9 installed at your clients' offices, this unique product can improve your practice and streamline your clients' businesses. Increase your audit effectiveness with its advanced features like remote access, and boost opportunity by adding new services –like Continuous Compliance –to your portfolio.
Benefits at a glance1. Increase audit efficiency
• Access to the client's data and reports remotely, via Tally.NET
• Special capabilities to assist in regular Statutory Compliance
• Audit Dashboard and generation of annexure and reports for Tax Audit, such as:
Form 3CD Annexure Clause16, Clause 17(h), Clause 21, Clause 24(a), Clause 24 (b), Annexure II, and Clause 27
• 100% manual verification and validation of vouchers can be avoided
• Filter reports on the Audit Dashboard based on the audit requirement
• Clarifications required can be posted by the CA and responded to within Tally.ERP 9
2. Increase scope of additional revenue through special services
• With considerable time saved, CAs can provide new Business Advisory services to clients
• Tally Integrator partners are available to jointly work with CAs to deliver technology solutions around Tally.ERP 9 for areas identified by the CA
• Tally Service Partners are available to jointly work with CAs to ensure that their clients can get affordable system management and services around Tally.ERP 9
By participating in this programme, we are confident that CAs will improve their revenues, reduce costs and be able to offer enhanced services to their clients.
Tally is committed to supporting this with the necessary products, tools, processes, as well as a robust sales & support ecosystem.
Key FeaturesAn Audit involves intense planning followed by a hectic schedule. We at Tally continue to do our bit to ease the process by enriching Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition with features that:
• Ease verification and collation of data
• Simplify the audit process with 3-dimensional micro-analysis
• Reflect accurate results with Professional Standards
Unlock the potential of this MUST HAVE CAAT Tool for a practicing Chartered Accountant, and take auditing to a higher level.
Key features in Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition
• Audit Programme
• Audit Working Papers
• Analytical Procedures
• Multiple Sampling Methods including Benford Analysis
• Schedule VI Financial Statements
• Verification of Opening Balances, General Ledger Analysis/Scrutiny
• Repeated Transactions
• Periodic Payments & Receipts
• Relative Size Factor (RSF)
• Audit Journals
• Checklist of Accounting Standard (AS) and Audit & Assurance Standard (AAS) compliance
• Tax Audit – Form 3CD with Annexure, Form 3CA & Form 3CB