Tally.ERP9 RentalOver 90% (estimated) businesses in India use Tally.ERP 9 and earlier versions. This gives us a big responsibility to ease its availability. Your feedback has reached us –we hear you!
Tally.ERP 9 is now available in a rental model. Simply put, you can now pay per quarter or even per month of use.
Costing just 10% per quarter (around 3% per month), we believe ALL your needs have been addressed:
• If you are presently operating in an environment where Capital Expenses are limited, the rental model allows you to move over to an Operating Expenses mode
• There is sometimes the need for an additional license for short term use:
• A project site that will be operational for a few months
• Occasional use on a notebook while travelling
• An off-site festival/promotional sale
• For Silver edition sites, the need for additional users:
• During audits or unanticipated peak loads, you can rent a Silver or Gold edition while your regular work continues as usual
• During initial implementation, such additional rental licenses can be used to punch in old entries, while you take full advantage of Tally.ERP 9 from day one for current business operations
• As a Tally education partner, rental opens up a new world of convenience:
• With government and NGO thrust on vocational training programmes to generate employment, the demand for Tally.ERP 9 training is growing. Now, rent Tally.ERP 9 for the duration of the training programmes and build the cost into operating expenses.There is no need to invest in hundreds of Tally.ERP 9 licenses
• As a supplier of PCs on rent:
• You can carry options for business ready PCs with Tally.ERP 9 pre-loaded
• As a PC manufacturer or dealer:
• Offer your business buyers a great experience with Tally.ERP 9 available out-of-the-box,at a low start-up cost to you and to your customer
An extremely simple process to acquire, renew or migrate to a perpetual license, makes Tally.ERP 9 - Rental a great experience.